Monday, June 15, 2020

Lark or Owl?

Gretchen Rubin has many labels for people. One category is larks and owls. 

Larks are early risers. They get up early and get their best work done in the morning. Owls are most productive at night.

I'm definitely a lark. I've been reading a book called the The 5 Am Club. Getting up extra early intrigues me, but until today, 5 am seemed a little extreme. I am someone who really needs 8 hours of sleep a night so to get up at 5 am I'd have to go to bed at 9 pm, which isn't always conducive to participating in activities with the rest of the world. 10 pm seems more reasonable to go to bed, but that means 6 am is the best wake up time. I will have to finish reading the book to find out if I'm convinced, but today a friend posted this. It is persuasive, if you ask me! 






No comments:

Post a Comment